Friday, January 06, 2006

Ghost House

This is a story I wrote back in Year 1 at school. Be warned - IT IS A GHOOOOST STORY!!!

Ghost House

One day in Daisy Street, there was an old house and in the house lived Dean, Cameron, Shaun, Hong Meng, Adam B and lucky last Andrew S. One day when Andrew S. was reading a book to Dean, Cameron, Shaun, Hong Meng, and Adam B. when they heard some spooky music and the door slammed and in the attic came a noise like this "OOOooooooooooooo," "It's a ghost," said Dean, "no, it's only an owl," said Cameron. "No, Deans right, it's a ghost really, I'm scared of them, let's get out of here". "No, here comes Frankenstein, what shall we do now?" "Freeze," "ok Dad," so they froze. "Trip him Cameron," "OK Dad, I'll trip him." POW, Frankenstein falls down. "You're a hero Cameron, yahoo, oh no, here comes Dracula. Cameron save us." "How can I?" "You're a hero," "ok" so Cameron jumped on his back and strangled him but Dracula bit him and the hero was a vampire and blood poured from his neck and the house was falling down. "Let's run for it" so Dean, Shaun, Hong Meng, Adam B and Andrew S. ran for it and the house was falling on James's house. James was the next door neighbour and his house was falling in and James was in the bathroom washing his babies. He had one baby and it was a girl and she cried because she heard the house falling down, so James and his baby ran but they were stuck and ghosts came in and vampires came in, so James's baby went down the drain and James went down the bath and the bath was on fire so they turned the water on and he went down the bath and all the monsters died and only Cameron was left and down on the beach was James and his baby and now his baby was 8 months old and she just turned 9 months old and back at James's house were rats and mice and Cameron. Suddenly, someone came in, it was Hulk Hogan and Mr. Chicken Schulz. Mr. Chicken Schulz said, "I'm scared" "cheer up chicken, where have you been?" Oh no, if he's gone, I go, I had better get out of here." "No you won't". "Who is it?" "It is I, the Monster of Terror and I have come for you." "Who's the Monster of Terror?" "Yes I am, the Monster of Terror." "Are you sure?" "Why don't you turn around chicken." "Oh yes you are, where did you take my friend?" "I didn't, now stop screaming at me OK then stop shouting at me ok Hulk Hogan". "Well that's cool Monster cool, Mr. T. will be just bowled over to meet you". "I'm not sure that I'm a monster, I'm a ghost but they call me the Monster of Terror, I've only got to cry".
Rueben Berg - Year 1

No comments: