Sunday, October 21, 2007

School Reunion



Last Saturday night was my 10 Year High School Reunion! I have kept in close contact with a handful of school mates, otherwise the closest contact is bumping into them on the streets are accepting their friend requests on Facebook. I found that everybody looked different, but when I stooped to my Year 12 height they didn’t actually look that different. I had probably changed as much as anyone, having grown taller and wider and sporting a faux beard. Some other people had changed significantly and some hadn’t changed at all. It was great to catch up with some people who I hadn’t had contact with for a while, like Jayne, Bex, Amanda, Illy (or Alexander now) Gav, Cory, James, Katharina, and Blair. It was also great watching the old video footage they had going and to see all the old school pictures. I really liked school and there were lots of chances to reminisce during the night about “the good old days”. It was a good night but I don’t think I will mind waiting 10 years for the next one.

No comments: