Tuesday, November 21, 2006

U2 - Last Concert in Australia

After Perth I flew to Melbourne for the last U2 concert in Australia. I got off the plane and went straight to the queue outside Telstra Dome, where Dave, Danny, Tracy and their freinds were already waiting. Again I was right near the front and got to get the same spot as Brisbane.

But this concert was better than Brisbane for a couple of reasons:

Danny's girlfriend Tracy got picked to go up on stage with Bono:















Bono showered us with Champagne after playing "Party Girl":















Then they played my favourite U2 song - "Bad"

I started going crazy, jumping up and down.

Then the security guard who had picked up the cork from the champagne came towards me, and I thought he was going to tell me off, but he held out his hand and handed me the cork!!!!




















A perfect end to a totally awesome night/fortnight!!!!

Next weekend: Ashes at the GABBA!!!

No comments: